Stage 1: Written Examination
1. A written Exam will be based on 10th CBSE syllabus & General Awareness.
2. Written Tests will be objective In nature.
3. There Will be a Negative Marking For Each and Every Question.
Stage 2: Personality Assessment
1. Stage 2 comprises of Psychological test followed by Personal Interview.
2. Psychological Test will be subjective in Nature.
1. A student can choose suitable dates for their testing by contacting Institute.
2. Testing for both the stages will be held at YTA campus Only.
3. Combined Marks of Both the stages will be considered for final merit list & results will be declared on the same day.
4. Candidate scoring marks more than cut off will be allowed to take admission & for those with less marks waiting list will be issued.
5. A candidate with lower Marks can reapply for the exam only once.
6. After clearing exam, candidate will be given a date for payment of the fees, if the fees is not paid on time the candidature will be cancelled.
7. Hostel facilities will be provided on first come, first serve basis.
8. Late admission will have No choice of hostel rooms.
*** Corona Pandemic might affect the admission procedure 2022 . You are requested to kindly contact management authority for further information.